Recent From Blog
Thai chilli paste
Pad See Eaw
Chicken in Coconut Milk Soup
Banana in Coconut Souce
Khow Soi(Chiangmai Nooddle)
Ingredients: 2 cup Green Papaya shred
2 clove Garlic
2 Green bird’s eye chilies
1/2 cup Long bean,chopped into 2 inch long
1 Crispy eggplant,sliced < optional>
1 tbsp. Dried shrimp
2 tbsp. Fish sauce
2 tbsp. Lime juice or tamarind paste
1 tsp. Palm sugar
1 tbsp. Roasted peanut
How to cook:
1. Place garlic cloves and chilies in mortar,smashed with a pestle until crushed into chunks.
2. Add long beans and sliced eggplant smashed few minute.
3. Seasoning with fish sauce,sugar,lime juice and mix well by spoon or a pestle.
4. Add papaya,peanut,dried shrimp.Gently smashed all with pestle and a spoon.
5. Served cold with fresh veggies as long beans or cabbage.